How do I get behavioral health services?

A Behavioral Health Organization can arrange your mental health and substance use disorder care. You do not need a referral from your doctor to go to your Behavioral Health Organization. You do not need to enroll in a Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) health plan to get behavioral health care. If you need mental health and/or substance use disorder services, contact the Behavioral Health Organization in your area.