How should I report suspected fraud or attempted identity theft to Connect for Health Colorado?

As with any crime or attempted crime, you should contact your local police or law enforcement agency. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft or have lost money as a result of fraud, please contact law enforcement and click here to fill out a form from Connect for Health Colorado.