I was enrolled in Foster Care Health First Colorado and received a 1095-B form, but there is a mistake on my form. What do I do?

Call or visit your local county office of social/human services. Find county contact information at Colorado.gov/HCPF/counties.

If you file federal taxes, you do not need to wait until you receive a corrected 1095-B form to file your taxes.