If I already receive benefits and want to apply for Medical Assistance, is there a faster way to update my information?

If you or someone in your household are already receiving Food, Cash or Medical Assistance benefits, you can use PEAK Report My Changes to apply for Medical Assistance. Using the PEAK Report My Changes option will take you less time to complete the application. Since we are able to pull information about current clients from our system, current clients do not have to fill out the whole application. We simply ask current clients to indicate who would like to apply for Medical Assistance, ask them to confirm that information and then sign and submit the application. You must have a PEAK account to use Report My Changes. If you do not have a PEAK account, click here to set up a PEAK account.