We’re here to help you find answers to your questions about the new health care laws and what they mean to Coloradans. The goal of this site is to quickly direct you to the resources you need without having to navigate through multiple state agencies’ websites. This site is a collaboration between the various state departments and the Governor’s office, who are working together to improve the health of Coloradans.
Here is a handy list of contacts for your questions:
- If you have questions about public health insurance programs like Medicaid or Child Health Plan Plus please contact the Health Care Policy and Financing Customer Contact Center.
- If you have questions about the Connect For Health Colorado insurance marketplace please call 1-855-PLANS-4-YOU (1-855-752-6749) or submit your comment online.
- If you have questions about private health insurance or want to file a complaint you can call the Colorado Division of Insurance at 303-894-7490 (Metro Denver) or 1-800-930-3745. Or:
- If you have questions about immunization or prevention contact the Department of Public Health and Environment.
- If you have questions about mental health services, child welfare, or violence prevention programs please contact the Department of Human Services.
Finally, if you have any comments about the content of this site please use the form below to get in touch.
Please Note: This site is not the forum to answer questions about specific insurance or medical situations. Please direct your questions to the agencies listed above. Also, please do not submit any personal medical information via this form.