We’re here to help you find answers to your questions about the new health care laws and what they mean to Coloradans. The goal of this site is to quickly direct you to the resources you need without having to navigate through multiple state agencies’ websites. The site is a collaboration between various state departments and the Governor’s office, who are working together to improve the health of Coloradans.
Here is a handy list of contacts for your questions:
- If you have questions about public health insurance programs like Medicaid or Child Health Plan Plus please contact the Health Care Policy and Financing Customer Contact Center.
- If you have questions about the Connect For Health Colorado insurance marketplace please call 1-855-PLANS-4-YOU (1-855-752-6749) or submit your comment online.
- If your question is about the status of your Medicaid application you can log on to your Colorado.gov/PEAK account to find out the status of your application or contact your county’s Human Services Office. You can also call 1-800-359-1991 to find out the status of your application. Keep in mind that call volumes are very high right now, so you may need to wait for up to an hour on hold to speak with a representative.
- If you have questions about private health insurance or want to file a complaint you can call the Colorado Division of Insurance at 303-894-7490 (Metro Denver) or 1-800-930-3745. Or:
- If you have questions about immunization or prevention contact the Department of Public Health and Environment.
- If you have questions about mental health services, child welfare, or violence prevention programs please contact the Department of Human Services.
Finally, if you have any comments about the content of this site please use the form below to get in touch.
Please Note: We cannot answer questions about specific insurance or medical situations. Please direct your questions to the agencies listed above. Also, please do not submit any personal medical information via this form.