We’re here to help you find answers to your questions about the new health care laws and quickly direct you to the resources you need without having to navigate through multiple state agencies’ websites. The site is a collaboration between various state departments and the Governor’s office, who are working together to improve the health of Coloradans.
Here is a handy list of contacts for your questions:
- If you have questions about the Connect For Health Colorado insurance marketplace please call 1-855-PLANS-4-YOU (1-855-752-6749) or explore your other options for personalized help.
- If you have questions about public health insurance programs including Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) or Child Health Plan Plus please contact your county’s Human Services Office or the Health First Colorado Member Contact Center.
- If your question is about the status of your Health First Colorado application you can log on to your Colorado.gov/PEAK account, contact your county’s Human Services Office, or call 1-800-359-1991.
- If you have questions about private health insurance you can call the Colorado Division of Insurance at 303-894-7490 (Metro Denver) or 1-800-930-3745. The Division of Insurance can also help you:
- If you have questions about immunization or prevention contact the Department of Public Health and Environment.
- If you have questions about mental health services, child welfare, or violence prevention programs please contact the Department of Human Services.
Finally, if you have any comments about the content of this site please use the form below to get in touch with us.
Please Note: We cannot answer questions about specific insurance or medical situations. Please direct your questions to the agencies listed above. Also, please do not submit any personal medical information via this form.