If you don’t have health insurance, you could be eligible for Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program), which has open enrollment year-round. And if you make too much money for Health First Colorado, the Connect for Health Colorado marketplace can help you learn if you qualify for federal assistance.
2021 open enrollment at Connect for Health Colorado begins on November 1, 2020 and ends on January 15, 2021. After then you won’t be able to get financial assistance at Connect for Health Colorado until the next open enrollment period unless you have a qualifying life event. See the FAQs below for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions About Health Coverage
- What’s a qualifying life event?
- What is the open enrollment period for Connect for Health Colorado?
- Can I enroll in coverage after the annual open enrollment period has closed?
- Is there an open enrollment period for Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program)?
- What is the difference between public and private health insurance?