Individuals enrolled in the following programs will not receive IRS Form 1095-B from the Department because these programs do not count as insurance coverage.
- Medicare Savings Programs
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB)
- Specified Low Income Medicare Beneficiary (SLMB)
- Qualifying Individual (QI-1)
- Qualified Disabled and Working Individuals (QDWI)
- Low-Income Subsidy for Medicare prescription drug coverage
- Emergency Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) Services
- Old Age Pension-Health Care Program (OAP-HCP)
Individuals enrolled in Old Age Pension-Health First Colorado will still receive IRS Form 1095-B from the Department.
- Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP)
Note: CICP is not health insurance program.