I was enrolled in Health First Colorado, but then I moved out of state. How do I get my 1095-B from Colorado?

If you were enrolled in Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) for part or all of the year, your IRS Form 1095-B will be available:

  1. Online through your PEAK Account in the Mail Center. Don’t have a PEAK Account? Go to Colorado.gov/PEAK, to create one today.
  2. Call or visit your local county office of social/human services. Find county contact information at Colorado.gov/HCPF/counties.
  3. Send an email to: hcpf_moo_1095request@state.co.us
  4. Send a written request to 303 E. 17th Avenue Suite 1100, Denver, CO 80203 ATTN: Eligibility Policy

When making a request through mail or email, provide first and last name, Medicaid number, and current mailing address.