The coverage months on my 1095-B form are wrong. What should I do?

If you believe that the information on Form 1095-B for you or someone else in your household is inaccurate, contact your local county office of human/social services. Find the contact information for your county at You can also call the Health First Colorado Member Contact Center at 1-800-221-3943 / State Relay: 711 for assistance.

If you or someone in your family received financial assistance to purchase private health insurance through Connect for Health Colorado during the year, call Connect for Health Colorado at 855-PLANS-4-YOU (855-752-6749) to get a corrected 1095-B form.